The petVet/petfood clinic is in El Cerrito Fridays and Saturdays and in Oakland Sundays and Mondays. Sign ups are accepted from 10:am until 3:00pm on a first come first serve basis.
Dog – Canine
Cat – Feline
PureVax Rabies: $22.59
3 in 1 (PCR): $12.99
Health Certificate for interstate travel: $20.00
Exams/Consultation: $16.00 (no exam fee for medications & Vaccines, unless a medical condition is present
petVet/petfood Veterinary services policy includes the following:
Preventive medicine including vaccinations and preventive medications such as prescription wormers, heartworm preventives and prescription flea and tick products.
- Dermatological problems including skin allergies, infections of the skin and ears and in some cases eye infections.
- Nutritional problems including allergic food issues, digestive issues and weight control problems.
- Exams to continue or establish prescription refills of an ongoing nature such as L-Thyroxin, Rimadyl and others.
- Health exams for travel
- Present and existing patients and their associated problems may be exceptions to the above mentioned policy
- The attending veterinarian may refer patients considered beyond the scope of the above policy.